你曾有过遗失护照的经验?这对我来说绝对不陌生。。
I'd like to share my happiness and thankful heart to God.
The story:
I lost my passport in year 1995 due to house breaking. Because of this I forced to delay a year to Australia. (I will never think of this passport issue will bring me lots of trouble again).
After so many years holding this new passport, I never know that this passport is having problem in Malaysia immigration's database. Until.. the new Johore Bahru's custom in placed in year 2008. Wah..the pain started.. I will be caught at the custom and they will bring me to the officer at their admin office. This hap whenever I need to step in Malaysia... the diff officers keep asking me the same questions and I am getting more frustrated. I am asking them to make a remark in the system and please don't ask me the same questions every time. BuT.. too bad!! If you're Malaysian, is not diff for you to guess the answer from them. Therefore, I am the one keep suffering for the process.. Do you believe, I need to spend 20-25 min at custom just because of their slow motion working attitude.
Finally, me tak boleh tahan (cannot stand it anymore). I made a trip to KL Putrajaya in Feb09 to get this done (as mentioned by them this is the only way to solve). I spent my whole day there, to explain to them, to photocopy all the documents requested..
Wow... finally it is done.. !! NO NO NO.. I made a call to them last week (just before flying back to my hometown)and been informed that they don't have my documents and the case has not been processed. OH NO! what?? Okay, promise to fax to them. BUt...problems came:
1)I got no idea why my office fax machine unable to fax it to M'sia. Keep trying for 2 days.. mission failed. Ask my sister to fax from Msia, same thing hap. Pray to God and finally the fax went through via my friend's lucky hand. (thanks Conni)
2) unable to reach the officer, keep calling but mission failed again.
Monday, 27.04.09
Came back from Hometown on Monday night, no doubt, caught at custom again.. :(
Tuesday, 28.04.09
Make a call to the officer, thanks God finally I reached him and mentioned he needs my photocopy passport and my appeal letter.. WHAT?? how come never tell me in the first place.. OKAY, I told him I will fax to him on Wed
AT night, I knee down and pray to GOD:
1) please bless the fax machine, hope that the doc can go through successfully。 (unable to seek help fr Conni anymore coz she is on leave)
2) pray that the person who receive the fax will pass it that officer immediately
3) pray that I can reach the officer easily via phone
4) pray that the officer can help me expedite the process as I need to go oversea on Thursday night again..
Wednesday, 29.04.09
1) keep praying on my way to fax room, thanks God.. the documents went through successfuly
2) Thanks God, called and been informed the fax has been passed it to the officer
3) Thanks Lord, I managed to talk to the officer easily (what a surprised) and mentioned by him it is DONE.
I can't believe, double confirm with him: meaning that now my passport is like normal and my name has been deleted from the black list system? Answered by him: YES.
God is Amazing..Thanks God for:
1) Listen my prayer and show me your love to me
2) this is really amazing and miracle.. do you believe orang Malay can settle thing within an hr.. I never believe this.. coz I never never believe they are hardworking.. thks God.. you make them hardworking for that morning and get everything done for me..I never expect thing can be done within an hour. If you know the Malay well, you will agree with me.. Fast and efficient is never be possible from Malay (sorry to say this, but is fact), but in God, HE can make everything be possible.
YOU show me your grace to me,.. I need to show HIM my love in return via glorify HIS name
Thursday, 30.04.09
I will be passing by custom again tonight.. Looking forward for it.. wish me best luck for it..
2 comments:
gosh...i never notice that u'r blacklisted for so long...hahah
my alien gal.. ya lo.. for more than 10 yrs le..can't blif this?
Post a Comment