Saturday, May 09, 2009

God is Amazing - My Passport (Part II)



30.04.09 Thursday
On our way to JB custom, keep praying and hope that my passport will not bring me any trouble tonight because we are rushing ferry from Mersing. Long queue in JB custom. 15 minutes after, noticed that I queue up in the wrong queue. I am not supposed to queue under auto gate's line.. but too bad.. no way to re-queue.

Remember, before my passport's issue settled.. my passport is 100% confirm cannot access auto gate. Therefore, started a bit worried.. I shared with my friend and ask them pray for me also.

It's time.. my turn.. this is first time I use my passport after the officer informed me it is ok to be used. A bit kang jiong... ha ha.. :)

Thanks god, no problem at all... 我很顺利的经过管卡了。。 this is more than my expectation.. I only ask for no problem for using my passport, but GOD give me more than what I ask for. HE, somemore gv me "pass" to access via auto gate.. ha ha.. wow.. yeah..

Thanks God.. You're amazing

No comments: