Saturday, August 08, 2009

postcards from PP - Marlene

Postcard from PP - on business trip to Kuching with JB


Postcard from PP - Her life @ Miri


Wanna share this 2 postcards few weeks before but delayed it until now due to my busy July'schedule.

Both of them are unique to me is because handmade by my PP,Marlene. She knws that I am postcard collector (she also), therefore, whereever she goes, she ll post postcards from different destination. Do you think I am blessed by GOD, yes yes yes.. I AM :)

One day in July, when I was very tired with my working life and something happened to me... but after i reached home and noticed these 2 postcards.. my tears come and visit me while looking at every single photos from the postcards.

Thanks GOD.. postcards on time on that day with love from my dearest PP, Marlene

2 comments:

Marlene Lo said...

More and more is coming!

Rui Di said...

哇我拍的相片在里面!