Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Season ~ Christmas Songs



这首Feliz Navidad is a Spanish phrase meaning Merry Christmas. 我一听到这首歌我全身的细胞都会活了过来 :)。我挺喜欢这首歌,它带给人有种难以言喻的喜悦感.
                                                                 Feliz Navidad
                                                                 Feliz Navidad
                                                                 Feliz Navidad
                                                           Prospero Ano y Felicidad.
                                                                 Feliz Navidad
                                                                 Feliz Navidad
                                                                 Feliz Navidad
                                                          Prospero Ano y Felicidad.


                                                I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
                                               I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
                                                wanna wish you a Merry Christmas
                                                      From the bottom of my heart.



十二月的开始,我就收到抱抱电邮这首 O Holy Night 给我的圣诞歌。也是我今年最早听到的一首圣诞歌。这是首大家都很熟悉的圣诞歌,也是很多人都喜欢的。这首歌让我有种很平静的感觉。

O Holy Night! The stars are brightly shining,
It is the night of the dear Saviour's birth.
Long lay the world in sin and error pining.
Till He appeared and the Spirit felt its worth.
A thrill of hope the weary world rejoices,
For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn.
Fall on your knees! Oh, hear the angel voices!
O night divine, the night when Christ was born;
O night, O Holy Night , O night divine!
O night, O Holy Night , O night divine!

Led by the light of faith serenely beaming,
With glowing hearts by His cradle we stand.
O'er the world a star is sweetly gleaming,
Now come the wisemen from out of the Orient land.
The King of kings lay thus lowly manger;
In all our trials born to be our friends.
He knows our need, our weakness is no stranger,
Behold your King! Before him lowly bend!
Behold your King! Before him lowly bend!

Truly He taught us to love one another,
His law is love and His gospel is peace.
Chains he shall break, for the slave is our brother.
And in his name all oppression shall cease.
Sweet hymns of joy in grateful chorus raise we,
With all our hearts we praise His holy name.
Christ is the Lord! Then ever, ever praise we,
His power and glory ever more proclaim!
  His power and glory ever more proclaim!




白色圣诞一直是我向往的:白色的雪地,屋外飘着雪,室内的温暖,闪烁的圣诞树,宁静的夜晚,美妙的圣诞歌,家人的陪伴。。。 哇!哇!多美的画面, 也是我期待的。。 

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the treetops glisten,
and children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white

1 comment:

cq (传强) said...

我最喜欢的其中一首圣诞歌。
白色温暖的圣诞。
ok,说好了。