在这个科技发达的时代还能收到手工自制的礼物已经是份格外的恩典了,而这恩典就是神所赐给我这一份难得可贵的友情。
谢谢我的好抱抱特地选择了我喜欢的经文,你的用心,你的细心,你的爱心将陪伴我渡过2010 年的每一个月份。神强而有力的话语将带领我走过2010年的每一天,每一个月。
Give THANKS to the LORD, for HE is good. His love endures forever (Psalm 136:1)
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways." declares the LORD. As the heavens are higher than earth, so are my WAYS higher than your ways and my Thoughts than you thoughts (Isaiah 55:8-9)
And we know that in all things GOD works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to his purpose (Roman8:28)
No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is FAITHFUL: HE will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it (1 Corinthians 10:13)
I can do EVERTHING through him who gives me strength (Philippians 4:13)
So Do Not fear, for I am with you; Do Not be dismayed, for I am your GOD. I will STRENGTHEN you and Help you; I will UPHOLD you with my righteous right hand (Isaiah 41:
There is no fear in LOVE (1John 4:18)
Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an Example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity (1 Timothy 4:12)
Have I not commanded you? Be STRONG and COURAGEOUS. Donot be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go (Joshua 1:9)
Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little wil also be dishonest with much (Luke 16:10)
But He said to me, :My GRACE is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." (2 Corinthians 12:9-10)
For I know the Plan I have for you, " declares the LORD,"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you HOPE an da Future (Jeremiah 29:11)
No comments:
Post a Comment