Sunday, November 09, 2008

1st handmade card to Card Expert - my PaoPao

This is a birthday card I made for my best friend - Marlene. We normally named each other as PaoPao. She is my best best friend. This is the 1st handmade card for her, .. the reason is because she is a professional graphic designer plus she is expert in making cards. So.. sure bit stressed when I decided to prepare a handmade card for her on her birthday this year. I never give her any handmade cards although I did it for some of my friends. That's the reason I thk I must made something for her .. of course is not her standard but I think is a good time for me to learn from her and ask her comment on my card. This is the only way I can improve myself. And, this is another meaning of best friend.. Pao Pao, am I right?

Anyway.. I am a "new baby" in card making and she is the one inspired me a lot on this. Another reason is because I realised that a simple card can be a channel of sharing the LOVE of God. Isn't it meaningful..

No comments: