This is a birthday card I made for my ex-colleague cum good brother. I called him Brother because he is a very helpful and thoughtful IT manager while we were working together. He helps me a lot especially in IT issue. Well he is always my movie "kaki". Thanks brother, thanks for showing me your appreciation for the card. I prayed that this simple card shows the love of God to him. (For God had such love for the world that HE gave his only Son, so that whoever has faith in Him may not come to destruction but have eternal life. John3:16)
This is another birthday card I made for my friend at hometown, Sibu. Actually he is my neighbour, Ing Hang. We seldom contact although we stay so near.. pai se!! But, sometimes we sharing via MSN and thanks for taking initiative to give me a call. Greatly appreciated. Pray that you continue to experience Him in your daily walk with HIM.
No comments:
Post a Comment