Saturday, November 01, 2008

Sympathy


It's been too long I stop making handmade thingy to my friends. This is the 1st card I made after so many years. One of my friend's father has passed away on 1 Oct 2008 and I don't know how to show my concern to my friend. Therefore, I decided to handmade a card and write something to let them know that so many people hold them in prayer. I prayed while I was making the card, I prayed before I post it out. The only reason is because I hope the receiver can be touched by God via the card I made and the word written by me.


This is the another card I made for my friend's sister. Same thing, I prayed for her while I was making the card for her, prayed that God speaks to her, hug her, and console her directly. Losing someone in family is definately not an easy job to readjust the sadness from the deepest of heart in short period. Therefore, God is the only resources and the best channel for them to rely on.

Thanks god.. few days after the cards been posting out to them. I received an email from my friend's sister, and said: "Thanks for the lovely card that you sent to me. Thanks for all your encouraging words, really appreciate it. Really thankful to you for what you did for us and my dad. We are truely blessed."

I felt touched and warmed when I received her email, I never expect any return from the card I sent out but GOD allows a reward to me, HIS daughter. I realised that a little simple card means something to her and encourage her at that moment. That's why I felt happy and realised that this is the an another way to glorify HIS name. Praise the Lord

No comments: